When To Use This Document
- Volt Meter
Open Inverter Bay
Loosen thumb screw to open the right side inverter cover
Configure Volt Meter
Voltage Meter Settings
- Set Voltmeter to measure DC(Direct Current) as shown
- Verify the BLACK meter lead is plugged into COM and RED meter lead is plugged into V
- If voltmeter battery is low, it may give incorrect readings
OCV & Recharge Voltage
Open Circuit Voltage (OCV):
- Insert the RED meter lead into the Bottom-Right located on the battery connector as shown above.
- Insert the BLACK meter lead into the Bottom-Left position located on the battery connector as shown above.
- Record this reading as OCV = ____
- Keep the meter leads in place as the Battery OCV step. Plug the Recharge Cord into the Wall Outlet.
- Record this reading as CV= ____
- Does the FAN spin? ____
Note: Recharge voltage should be higher than the Battery Voltage.
Battery Measurements Results, Tips, and Examples
Results and Analysis
Please report your OCV and CV voltage readings to JACO Support for further assistance.